This version was released on November 10, 2022.
- Max 500 KB allowed for internal logs and max. 5 KB allowed for gray log adapter.
- AUTH structure moved to core from root project.
- Database operations' memory feature's cache writes optimized.
- If there is getInstanceId delegate method, instanceId added to authorizer context in INIT flow.
- Missing logs during shutdown fixed.
- Storage and write metrics added.
This version was released on October 27, 2022.
- Scan job status changes fixed and methods changed to QUEUED_WRITE.
- Project user's authentication moved from root project to core api.
- Prefix added to instance id list in RDK.
- listInstanceIds method's response model fixed in RDK.
Some features require RDK v1.3.9 to be able to work properly.
This version was released on October 12, 2022.
- Authentication rules added.
- Custom domain support added for RIO API endpoint.
- Support for accessing lookup keys from multiple classes added.
- Some special characters (!,#,%) are not allowed in lookup keys anymore.
- Destination messages singularized against deduplication protection.
This version was released on October 3, 2022.
- Subscribing events from multiple classes support added.
- Validation errors improved in QUEUED_WRITE method response.
- BUG FIX: Session name length fixed in assumed roles for operations.
- BUG FIX: Overwriting private state before pushing to destinations fixed.
This version was released on September 29, 2022.
- VTL support added for destinations.
- Bulk import operation added via RDK.
- Various metadata (modifier details) added to instance documents.
- Custom JSON and YAML files accepted in source code.
- Remote deployment automation simplified by removing AWS SES dependency.
- Invitation / OTP conflict fixed.
- Garbage collector improved.
- BUG FIX: Instance flag removed from cache when a class deleted
Some features require RDK v1.3.8 to be able to work properly.
This version was released on September 15, 2022.
- Obsolete layer versions will be removed during deployments.
- Delete instance operation added.
- If requests and/or responses are larger then 10 KB, they replaced with a simple warning text to prevent logging and 3rd party integration failures.
- Garbage collector improved.
- REST support added for API Gateway. It can be selected via an environment variable.
- Filters support added to destinations.
- Some special characters (!,#,%) are not allowed in instance id anymore.
Some features require RDK v1.3.7 to be able to work properly.
This version was released on September 8, 2022.
- BUG FIX: Pushing empty states from static method calls to destinations fixed.
This version was released on September 7, 2022.
- Destination handlers' timeouts decreased to 5 seconds.
- Tasks started to accept retryConfig.
- Scan jobs shows up the reason if they fail.
- Throws a specific error with detailed explanation (CouldNotParseData) if response data's model is invalid.
- Default tags (projectid, classid) added to instance objects.
- Remove protection added for classes.
- Event subscription filters are not required anymore.
- Task manager pushes QUEUED_WRITE methods into their queues after provided amount of seconds instead of pushing them immediately.
Some features require RDK v1.3.6 to be able to work properly.